Skip to main content
Topic: 2020 MSB Farm System Rankings - Top Systems (Read 1825 times) previous topic - next topic

2020 MSB Farm System Rankings - Top Systems

Here is the final grouping, and top systems in the league for 2020.  Take a read of the article on the News page and then rank the top five systems with a reply in this thread.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Re: 2020 MSB Farm System Rankings - Top Systems

Reply #1
ACLs
Argos
Cutthroats
Bums
Brewers
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Reply #2
1) ACLs
2) Argos
3) Bums
4) Cutthroats
5) Brewers
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #3
Bums
Argo
ACLs
Cuttys
Brewers
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #4
I'm going to save this one but I just want to remind you all to vote.

Not to throw out the guilt trip (ah screw it- I'm going to lay it on heavy), but this is a personal bandwidth intensive project that I know took a massive amount of time. Mentally and probably emotionally draining, I'd guess there very likely were some late nights looking deep into those 25 man rosters where some serious second thoughts about taking this on entered the mind of our fearless prospect hound. I guess what I am trying to say here, is that I am 1,010% sure Brendt ugly cried himself to sleep many a-night during this gargantuan endeavor.

So show the dude some love and take a quick gander and vote with your gut, heart, brain or all the above.. And if you're feeling the spirit, tell us why you think so (so I can -secretly?- put your views into my patented draft algorithm to learn your habits so I can steal all your favorite prospects one pick ahead come our rescheduled January draft).

Did I forget to say, VOTE?!?!
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #5
1 Argos
2 Bums
3 Cutthroats
4 Brewers
5 ACLs
bob h - Robots