Skip to main content
Topic: Draft Timer (Read 1546 times) previous topic - next topic

Draft Timer

Gents:

As a reminder, our draft timer runs from 3-9 PM PST on weekdays and holidays and 12-9 PM PST on weekends.  If a pick isn't made in time at the end of the day, the timer rolls over. 

For example, if team A is on the clock as of 8:19 PM PST on a Sunday night, they only have until 4:19 PM PST on Monday afternoon to make their pick.
David
Phoenix Miners

Re: Draft Timer

Reply #1
Gents:

As a reminder, our draft timer runs from 3-9 PM PST on weekdays and holidays and 12-9 PM PST on weekends.  If a pick isn't made in time at the end of the day, the timer rolls over. 

For example, if team A is on the clock as of 8:19 PM PST on a Sunday night, they only have until 4:41 PM PST on Monday afternoon to make their pick.
David, maybe I'm missing something here - I miss a lot the older I get.  But your timing example seems off.   If Team A's clock started at 8:19 PM, they'd have been on the clock for 41 minutes.  But your scenario (giving them till 4:41) gives them and extra 22 minutes.  I don't think the math is that complicated.  They'd simply have until 4:19 PM (120 minutes) the following day to make their pick.  Right?
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #2
You're right.  In my defense, I have three children under the age of 5.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #3
Haha!  I totally remember those days.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion