Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Re: Round 6

Reply #16
Koi picked this morning so Rattlers were on the clock at 12 PST (3 EST) and skipped, Sweets clock started at 2 PST (5 EST), 45 minutes to skip. 
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers

Reply #17
Rattlers on skip
Sweets on skip
Brewers has until 6 PST (9 EST)
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers

Reply #18
Looks like Brewers and Miners are at the 25 man limit. Data City is up
Jim
Arizona Koi

Reply #19
is that an auto skip? They could drop someone.
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers

Reply #20
Ed (Rattlers) emailed that he is DONE.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #21
so basically we don't know who is or is not picking or on the clock. Hopefully I get a message when I am up.
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers

Reply #22
Per Post #18, the Hogs went on the clock at 19:56. I think their time has expired so I'm going to make my pick since my availability is hit and miss on Sunday. I apologize in advance if I'm jumping the gun.

Kraken select (edited out - early pick)
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #23
Per Post #18, the Hogs went on the clock at 19:56. I think their time has expired so I'm going to make my pick since my availability is hit and miss on Sunday. I apologize in advance if I'm jumping the gun.

Kraken select OF Oscar Mercado, CLE
Actually, here's how this afternoon played out:
Rattlers were on the clock at 12 PST (3 EST) and skipped,
Sweets clock started at 2 PST, and were skipped at 4 PM
Brewers went on the clock at 6, and were skipped at 8 PM
Miners' clock started at 8, but the official clock suspends at 9 PM PST. 

So Dan, that means the Miners are still on the clock until they pick, or until 1 PM tomorrow afternoon.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #24
Actually, here's how this afternoon played out:
Rattlers were on the clock at 12 PST (3 EST) and skipped,
Sweets clock started at 2 PST, and were skipped at 4 PM
Brewers went on the clock at 6, and were skipped at 8 PM
Miners' clock started at 8, but the official clock suspends at 9 PM PST. 

So Dan, that means the Miners are still on the clock until they pick, or until 1 PM tomorrow afternoon.

Kyle, you skipped the hours between 4 and 6.  Chris Longo (Cache Hogs) is up.

I'll take Cedric Mullins, OF, BAL

Sorry about our absences today guys.  Not sure what Darrell and Rod were up to, but I spent the day watching three kids and building a table.  Weekdays I definitely check the boards multiple times, but weekends are tougher.  I'll make sure to pop in tomorrow a couple times.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #25
Thanks to everyone who has been helping out and trying to keep things moving.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #26
Don’t teams have to waive players before picking a 26th player???  They shouldn’t be able to during their 2 hour window
Jim
Arizona Koi

Reply #27
from the rulebook:

Exceeding the minor league roster limit during the minor league draft:  Exceeding the minor league roster limit is simply not allowed. If you attempt to sign an additional minor leaguer, you will be notified by the commissioner running the draft that your selection is invalid until you drop a minor league player to make room. Your pick will be skipped until you make the adjustment.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #28
Having said that, I'm not sure who you were referring to directly. David? If so he did waive someone right before he picked

http://www.mutinybaseball.com/forum/index.php?topic=1098.0

If you are making a general statement that teams should not be able to waive players and then immediately pick someone - well, we could add that to a list of rule changes for next offseason. But I'd have to be convinced behind the reason for adding it?
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #29
I think he is saying it because I said you can't autoskip people who are at the max roster size. At this point when I get to 25 I intend to see who is left before I decide whether or not to drop someone. Sounds like that is OK for this year at least.
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers