Skip to main content
Topic: Round 6 (Read 7031 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 6

Reply #30

Funny, I see that Dan picked, edited it out, but the reply after still had what the pick was in it.

Truth be told, Oscar Mercado is on my list, but wasn't necessarily next, and if he was, taking him here wouldn't feel right after seeing it. I will leave him for Dan and go with...

Calvin Mitchell, OF, PIT
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #31
Kraken select CF, Oscar Mercado.

Thanks Chris.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #32
I agree. I did that exact same thing in R5 and might do it again in R7.

But yeah, you can’t autoskip people just because they are at 25. On the flip side, if you’re done drafting please let us know so we can skip you.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #33
Sorry - I should have quoted Craig instead of doing a quick reply. But you guys know what I was trying to say :)
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #34
Funny, I see that Dan picked, edited it out, but the reply after still had what the pick was in it.

Truth be told, Oscar Mercado is on my list, but wasn't necessarily next, and if he was, taking him here wouldn't feel right after seeing it. I will leave him for Dan and go with...

Calvin Mitchell, OF, PIT
Ha! Whoops.  My bad. I’m the one who edited his early pick,  but had already begun replying to him when I did it. 😁
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #35
I think it is my turn

Richard Lovelady, KC, 23 (I assume he goes as Dick Lovelady)
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers

Reply #37
cutthroats on skip
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers

Reply #38
Brian Barnes - Rougarou

World Series Champions
MSB - 2023 (Rougarou); LOB - 2022 (Zeros); ATB - XVII (Zeros); CDBL - 2002, 2001 (Fishbiscuits); CJPL - 2017 (Zeros); NVL - 2010 (Rougarou)

Pennant Winner
ATB - XIV (Fishbiscuits); FGD NL - 2016 (Zeros), TOTBL - 2022 (Yankees)

Reply #39
I completely spaced that I hadn’t made my second pick in this round before heading out of town form the weekend...still out of town and just looked through quickly, but I think his guy is still available

Gabriel Rodriguez SS, Cubs

If that’s valid the Brewers are done for the draft.
Brandon Crews
Grants Pass Brewers

Reply #40
It's valid.  Thanks for letting me know that you're done.
David
Phoenix Miners