Skip to main content
Topic: On The Run, OTB (Read 1207 times) previous topic - next topic

On The Run, OTB

Things are taking shape for Chicago in 2019, but we still have work to be done.

We have more 3B than googly eyes at a baby shower. I've never been to a baby shower and for good reason, well there was that one time at Shakespeare's West in the back room. Men and women in attendance, that's not a real baby shower.

My main focus is going to be potentially a backup SS if I deal one of the starters in Rosario or Russell. A starting catcher to pair with Barnes. The final target is starting pitching, but everyone is looking for that.

I'd love to trade the depth I have at 3B and improve in the position. Andujar and Nunez aren't exactly known for their glove work. They are very well offensive minded dudes and only one of them can DH at a time and Matt Davidson wants to play as well.

I've got a couple of talks going, but nothing in ink! Send me a message on here, email (bbrownfantasy@gmail.com) or text 573-268-2605. If you be a new texter, give me a heads-up.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Re: On The Run, OTB

Reply #1
I'd love to trade the depth I have at 3B and improve in the position. Andujar and Nunez aren't exactly known for their glove work. They are very well offensive minded dudes and only one of them can DH at a time and Matt Davidson wants to play as well.

Matt Duffy called management shortly after hearing the news that Chicago was looking for some competition to open the season at the Hot Corner and he was pissed. He had to slip away from a baby shower, but he was glad for the 30-minute break.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)