Skip to main content
Topic: On The Run, Volume 1- Number 5 (Read 1234 times) previous topic - next topic

On The Run, Volume 1- Number 5

With assign impending ice storm forecasted to hit most of Missouri this weekend, I took a break tonight from research that I've been doing. Ballpark selection is over, I may have complicated the system, but it was a fair and I believe worthy exercise that I performed.

I have also submitted my picks, limits and quantity of Rule V picks to the selected CO.

What is next? Six weeks of free agency, I believe. I've done this once, it was similar, I was not good and it was frustrating. Despite 2017 looking like an off year, there is a need to spend money. This is mostly needed so that 2018 will be successful and active free agent year.

Believe it or not, a trade or two is a possibility. Trading is fun, although I won't make a trade just to make a trade. I'll do it to improve my team or setup my team for improvement in the future. Listening to a dynasty fantasy football podcast, a trade isn't always about winning. This I do believe.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)