Skip to main content
Topic: Big Name Argonauts on the Block (Read 3747 times) previous topic - next topic

Big Name Argonauts on the Block

The Mother Lode Argonauts have been a frustrating team the last few seasons and we're feeling it's time to reconfigure the roster.

Just about every 2019 contract is on the market including J.D. Martinez, Matt Carpenter, Lance McCullers Jr. and Rick Porcello.

Additionally, I'd consider moving some 2020 contracts including Daniel Murphy, Ryan Braun, Gio Gonzalez and relievers Raisel Iglesias, Adam Conley, Carl Edwards Jr., Sergio Romo.

I might even consider a 2020 Justin Verlander if the price was right.

As most are, I'm most interested in young big league or near big league ready players.  Starting pitching would be a primary target.  I am also interested in prospects and restocking draft picks in advance of the draft.  I'd also consider moving some bad contracts along with some of these guys.  And I'd even consider swapping player for player to just rearrange the lineup for the playoff run.  In other words, I'm open and flexible so come at me with some interesting ideas and lets see where we can go from there.

Email Mother Lode Argonauts GM Matt at thebuland@gmail.com.

Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts