Skip to main content
Topic: 2020 Farm System rankings - Developing Depth Systems (Read 1331 times) previous topic - next topic

2020 Farm System rankings - Developing Depth Systems

The third article has been published.  Take a read and rank the systems with a reply in this thread.

To help lessen the downloads, I have also attached a separate spreadsheet with the top prospect lists for all teams in the group.  If you like to look at the more in depth individual top prospect list reports for each team, they are still attached as well, but the more condensed version with all teams in one download has been added.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Re: 2020 Farm System rankings - Developing Depth Systems

Reply #1
1. Robots
2, Miners
3. Rum Runners
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #2
1. Miners
2. Robots
3. Rum Runners
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Reply #3
1. Robots
2. Miners
3. Rum Rummers
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #4
This was harder to discern....

Miners
Rum
Robots
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #5
Thank goodness their's only three as these are just so tough to do. Still, get your votes out there. I'm super curious what you all are looking at.

1. Robots (two of the best catching prospects in the last few years? That's just to much of the rich stuff. And maybe I'm a Dodger homer but I love, love, love May)
2. Rum Runners (They are so, so deep. And I just love the pitching they have.. The two lesser known Indians, especially Espino, have a chance to be stellar just by coming through that org. But I drop them from the 1 spot because pitching is just a heck of a lot more risky.
3. Miners (Coming in third is this group shouldn't hurt to bad. This is a great group. I'm a huge McKay fan and think he's underrated. Hope he's given to chance to hit and pitch as I think he'll star both ways.)
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #6
1 Robots
2 Rum Runners
3 Miners
bob h - Robots

Reply #7
1 - Rum Runners
2 - Robots