Skip to main content
Topic: ACLs - OF DJ Stewart - $1.25M/2023 (Read 1836 times) previous topic - next topic

ACLs - OF DJ Stewart - $1.25M/2023

Please place your bids for the above player.
David
Phoenix Miners

Re: OF DJ Stewart

Reply #1
The ACLs bid $250,000 on DJ Stewart.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #2
Why not...

$350k
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #3
The ACLs bid $450,000 on DJ Stewart.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."

Reply #4
Why not?

$550k
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #5
The ACLs bid $650,000 on DJ Stewart.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #6
$750k
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #7
The ACLs bid $850,000 on DJ Stewart.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #8
$1 mill
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #9
Why not . . . the ACLs bid $1.25 million on DJ Stewart.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #10
closed to the ACL's
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Re: ACLs - OF DJ Stewart

Reply #11
The ACLs give DJ Stewart a 3 year contract at a cost of $1.25 million per season. The ACLs will also be sending the Scurvy Dogs a bill for $1 million in "why not" fees when they come to Ankeny to play during the season.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #12
LOL. Well played Jason.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #13
Just be gentle with us while we’re in town. I ran a sim last night and at one point you rattled off 27 straight wins.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #14
Just be gentle with us while we’re in town. I ran a sim last night and at one point you rattled off 27 straight wins.

Holy moly there! I'll be honest, that's shocking. I don't think this team is anywhere close to last year's model. My offense is about the same, but I don't think my pitching is nearly as good. I'm going to be competitive, but wow, never would think a 27 game winning streak would be in there.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs