Skip to main content
Topic: Need Starting Pitching? Wheeler, Fulmer and Assorted Innings Fillers Available (Read 573 times) previous topic - next topic

Need Starting Pitching? Wheeler, Fulmer and Assorted Innings Fillers Available

Pitching is hard to find these days and I have a good one up for grabs in Zack Wheeler (8.25M/21). He's a quality innings eater that would make a nice addition to the middle of your rotation.

I have other starting pitching that are more innings fillers if you need any, with the best of the bunch being Michael Fulmer 2M/ARB2) whose innings I have been saving for the back half of the season. He's actually not a bad starter for the back end of most rotations and again is fresh. Plus you can keep him next year if you like as he's been a pretty successful late inning reliever in real life 21.

I don't have a ton of room at the major league level or in the minors so my preference is to trade for draft picks but I'm always willing to talk different options so if you have something creative, I'm all ears.

Finally, I have a 11M in cap room so if you need to dump a salary to make a pitcher trade, need to clear some room to get ready for deadline deals, or need someone to help facilitate a trade I work for draft picks.

Message me on the board or email me at thebuland@gmail.com

Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts