Skip to main content
Topic: Thanks  (Read 837 times) previous topic - next topic

Thanks

Hey guys. I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the people who make this league work so well. The historical content that we can access on this site and the way the roster spreadsheets are put together are unprecedented to any other league I've ever played in. During my recent trade talks with a couple of teams, I could research and see that Jake Burger was drafted in Round 3 of the 2017 Minor League draft. It is just amazing that this type of info is available to us and is so well organized. Thanks for making this league so fun.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Re: Thanks

Reply #1
Thank you Dan.  Very much appreciated. 

I tend to keep everything and, given my tenure in this league, that means we have pretty good records stretching back many years.  I did just add a tab to the rosters called "MSB Drafts - Consolidated" where I've included draft picks back to 2017 and also in 2013, 2011 and 2010.  I'm going to see if I can find draft picks from other years and if I can, I'll add them also.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #2
Hey guys. I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the people who make this league work so well. The historical content that we can access on this site and the way the roster spreadsheets are put together are unprecedented to any other league I've ever played in. During my recent trade talks with a couple of teams, I could research and see that Jake Burger was drafted in Round 3 of the 2017 Minor League draft. It is just amazing that this type of info is available to us and is so well organized. Thanks for making this league so fun.
Dan, the stats are pretty much all David. There is nobody better. And Darrell (former Cutthroats GM) did an awesome job with this site (condensing two sites - a forum and a website with information - into one) back when he took over for my roles on the CO in 2017 or so.

Agreed. There's just no better league than this one.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #3
Rod
Scurvy Dogs