Skip to main content
Topic: On The Run, OTB 2018-01-18 (Read 1487 times) previous topic - next topic

On The Run, OTB 2018-01-18

With a few days to go before we start free agency I wanted to see what sort of interest I could gain in players that I might be able to sell.

I'm going to treat it this way, take a look at my roster. If you see a player of interest, make an inquiry. Some will be more expensive, some will be cheap. All players do have a price.

I'm looking for young close to the Major prospects who might debut in 2018 that would be a significant part of my team next season. I don't know where I'm going to find the Innings, but I will likely need to add at least three or four starters.

Dam, Joey Bats is killing this team with his $15.5M contract. I'm sure glad that 2018 is the last year and I'm glad I cannot claim the disgrace of signing that deal.

Brent
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Re: On The Run, OTB 2018-01-18

Reply #1
With a few days to go before we start free agency I wanted to see what sort of interest I could gain in players that I might be able to sell.

I'm going to treat it this way, take a look at my roster. If you see a player of interest, make an inquiry. Some will be more expensive, some will be cheap. All players do have a price.

I'm looking for young close to the Major prospects who might debut in 2018 that would be a significant part of my team next season. I don't know where I'm going to find the Innings, but I will likely need to add at least three or four starters.

Dam, Joey Bats is killing this team with his $15.5M contract. I'm sure glad that 2018 is the last year and I'm glad I cannot claim the disgrace of signing that deal.

Brent

Not interested in Joey Bats hugh?

How about a cheaper version in DH, Mark Trumbo? 2019 4.725M. 23 HR, 65 RBI. I would take a less valuable player since I would be moving this salary.

A different type of player, Cameron Maybin 2018 250K. I would be moving less salary, but I would do it to get the right player or players. 10 HR, 33 SB.

I"ll be honest, my target is SP.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)