Mutiny Simulation Baseball

League Office => Announcements => Topic started by: David Johnson on November 24, 2020, 07:36:56 AM

Title: New Owner of the Honey Badgers (fka Cutthroats)
Post by: David Johnson on November 24, 2020, 07:36:56 AM
All,

I wanted to introduce John Toth who will be moving the Cutthroats from the west coast and rebranding them as the Pittsburgh Honey Badgers.  Please give John a warm welcome as we approach the most frenetic part of our season!
Title: Re: New Owner of the Honey Badgers (fka Cutthroats)
Post by: Pittsburgh on November 24, 2020, 09:58:00 AM
Looking forward to making the Honey Badgers competitive! Look forward to the friendships and the fun and love of baseball.
Post by: bcbarnes on November 24, 2020, 02:33:08 PM
Welcome to the league John, I'm not sure how many of these owners you know but as a relatively new owner in this league myself the competition is quite stiff. -- Brian / Rougarou
Post by: David Johnson on November 24, 2020, 02:45:03 PM
but as a relatively new owner in this league myself

Says the guy who’s been in the league for 5 years...
Post by: profjason on November 25, 2020, 12:17:42 PM
Welcome to the league, John.
Post by: scubadan on November 27, 2020, 03:39:25 AM
Welcome John. I hope that you enjoy this league as much as I do.
Post by: Kyle on November 27, 2020, 07:45:29 PM
Welcome, John!  Great to have you.  You'll truly enjoy these guys - all of them! 

Dare I say the Honey Badgers MSB franchise has been perpaps the most inconsistent among all 20 teams?  Great seasons - and some horrid ones.  Have fun creating!
Post by: thebuland on December 12, 2020, 02:34:23 PM
Belated welcome to you John. This league is a blast and it's a great group of guys. And Brian isn't kidding, it's a super competitive league. Looking forward to competing with Honey Badgers for years to come.

One question, are we going to see a bit of division rebalancing or are we going to keep the status quo?  No preference, just curious.
Post by: Kyle on December 12, 2020, 06:14:23 PM
Belated welcome to you John. This league is a blast and it's a great group of guys. And Brian isn't kidding, it's a super competitive league. Looking forward to competing with Honey Badgers for years to come.

One question, are we going to see a bit of division rebalancing or are we going to keep the status quo?  No preference, just curious.
I think we tabled an idea regarding realignment until next off season.