Mutiny Simulation Baseball

League Office => Announcements => Topic started by: Scurvy Dogs on August 17, 2021, 09:33:23 AM

Title: Maniax
Post by: Scurvy Dogs on August 17, 2021, 09:33:23 AM
Some of you might have wondered why I made the Maniax 1.10 draft pick? The reason is John has decided he will not be returning to Mutiny and as such the CO will be drafting the highest rated player (within reason) from the FYPD.

We have already posted to the Fans of DMB forum looking for a replacement owner. As always, if any of you know of a candidate (either personally or from another league) please send him or her our way.

Thanks
Title: Re: Maniax
Post by: scubadan on August 17, 2021, 10:38:20 AM
That's too bad about John. He put together a pretty competitive team for this season.
Post by: profjason on August 17, 2021, 02:42:47 PM
That's too bad, although I would love to make some suggestions about the lineups for the Maniax, since seeing them go down the tubes right now would be very, very good for me. :) It is too bad since he was building a really good team there.
Post by: Kyle on August 17, 2021, 05:35:56 PM
I have a weird thought... but I wonder if the Galvin Bros wanna consider being the new GMs of the Maniax franchise? Or really, any of our current owners who inherited a poorly constructed team? At least that way we have a playoff team with an invested owner right away.  Apologies to Jason's hopes and dreams... :)
Post by: David Johnson on August 18, 2021, 11:29:38 AM
I have a weird thought... but I wonder if the Galvin Bros wanna consider being the new GMs of the Maniax franchise? Or really, any of our current owners who inherited a poorly constructed team? At least that way we have a playoff team with an invested owner right away.  Apologies to Jason's hopes and dreams... :)

I know they'd be interested in trading teams though I think they prefer being joint owners.
Post by: Kyle on August 18, 2021, 05:53:27 PM
I know they'd be interested in trading teams though I think they prefer being joint owners.
Totally. My thought was exactly that: that they would just take over the Maniax and the Knights would become an open team.
Post by: scubadan on August 19, 2021, 06:45:43 AM
I put out a feeler to fill this spot in another league I am in and have one interested party. I told them that the abandoned team was the Maniax. I hope that's not a problem.
Post by: David Johnson on August 19, 2021, 09:45:58 AM
I put out a feeler to fill this spot in another league I am in and have one interested party. I told them that the abandoned team was the Maniax. I hope that's not a problem.

Not a problem at all.
Post by: ecjimg on August 19, 2021, 12:12:28 PM
I have someone that wants to join too!
Post by: Scurvy Dogs on August 19, 2021, 01:45:35 PM
Awesome! Send them our way!
Post by: ecjimg on August 19, 2021, 02:31:29 PM
Should he email you?
Post by: Scurvy Dogs on August 19, 2021, 04:19:01 PM