Skip to main content
Topic: Rumormongers Unite 2.0 (Read 1126 times) previous topic - next topic

Rumormongers Unite 2.0

Hi Folks,

With rule discussions underway and off season activities just around the corner, you can bet General Managers are sitting down with their front office staff and taking a deep dive into roster construction and considering what they might need to take their team to the promised land.  Internal conversations breed external, and I know for a fact the stove is hot and the talk isn't cheap.

So as I did last year, I would love if you would share at little about your teams needs, teams surpluses and if you want throw me some trade talk real or pretend.  I'll get it down into article form and make sure the rest of the league sees it.  It may help you make a trade and if not, it should at least make for some fun reading for the rest of the league.

Email Bul Matthewson at thebuland@gmail.com
If something exciting happens around the Mutinysphere, expect to read it first at the Bird Call! - Prospects, Rumors, Reports, and Features - Contact Editor in Chief - Bul Matthewson (thebuland@gmail.com) with any further info or questions.  Rumormongering encouraged.