Skip to main content
Topic: Round 5 (Read 6791 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 5

Reply #30
Missed indeed, he's on the roster of Windy City.

I think that's an obvious mistake. Any player that the ACLs want from Windy City's roster can be theirs. Isn't that in the league rules?!?!? :) If it isn't, I think that needs to be a rule change for the upcoming season.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #31
Michael King, NYY, P
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers

Reply #32
The Blues select Samuel Huff, C, TEX
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #33
Rougarou select Noah Song, p, BoSox org
Brian Barnes - Rougarou

World Series Champions
MSB - 2023 (Rougarou); LOB - 2022 (Zeros); ATB - XVII (Zeros); CDBL - 2002, 2001 (Fishbiscuits); CJPL - 2017 (Zeros); NVL - 2010 (Rougarou)

Pennant Winner
ATB - XIV (Fishbiscuits); FGD NL - 2016 (Zeros), TOTBL - 2022 (Yankees)

Reply #34
The Brewers make a bit of a sentimental pick and take Bubba Starling, OF, KC.

After drafting him in SCRUBs, after he decided not to play QB for my Huskers, and waiting, and waiting for him to finally put things together and make it to the bigs, I just have to take him now.

And with that pick the Brewers are done.
Brandon Crews
Grants Pass Brewers

Reply #35
I considered Bubba as well. I drafted him in a league a long time ago too. Shoot it might have even been this one, I don’t recall. So I’m rooting for this to be real, I just don’t know how much I believe it.

But best of luck with him...
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #36
Although I can’t support anything Huskers. Sheesh...
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #37
The Brewers make a bit of a sentimental pick and take Bubba Starling, OF, KC.

After drafting him in SCRUBs, after he decided not to play QB for my Huskers, and waiting, and waiting for him to finally put things together and make it to the bigs, I just have to take him now.

And with that pick the Brewers are done.

It's also Bubba Starling's birthday today.  Best birthday gift he's gotten in years being drafted by the Brewers.
David
Phoenix Miners