Skip to main content
Topic: CUTTHROATS - Chris Sale - SP - $13.8M/2022 (Read 3084 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Chris Sale - SP

Reply #15
$12.5 mill
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #16
$13m
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #17
$13.25 mill
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #18
$13.8m
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #19
Closed to the Cuttys
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Re: CUTTHROATS - Chris Sale - SP

Reply #20
3 years
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Re: CUTTHROATS - Chris Sale - SP - $13.8M/2022

Reply #21
$700K between Sale and Strasburg. Supply and demand is real in MSB.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Reply #22
To me what's interesting is that Strasburg is a much better pitcher for this upcoming season, so the difference in salaries seems smaller to me than it should be.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #23
$700K between Sale and Strasburg. Supply and demand is real in MSB.
And both were Blues last year. Believe me I wanted in on one or both, but man pitching is a HUGE need this offseason.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #24
To me what's interesting is that Strasburg is a much better pitcher for this upcoming season, so the difference in salaries seems smaller to me than it should be.
Part of it is Strasburg has been inconsistent throughout his career with either injuries or under/over-performing one year to the next. He’s only been a true Ace once in the last 5 seasons.  He doesn’t always fare well against lefties some years, serving his team more like a #4 sometimes. I’ll be watching his 2020 real life season to see if he can keep these numbers up.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #25
And both were Blues last year. Believe me I wanted in on one or both, but man pitching is a HUGE need this offseason.

Rumor is Stras likes putting trophies on the shelf like a Cy Young and rings on his fingers. Signing with Chicago he hopes both things are in his near future.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)