Skip to main content
Topic: 2021 Roll Call (Read 2226 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2021 Roll Call

Reply #15
Chris, we hate to see you go. If you get the itch again in the future, we’ll always make room for you.

Blues are in, by the way.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #16
Seattle will be returning
Don Antonelli
SEATTLE RAINIERS

Reply #17
I will returning.
Brian
Motor City Madmen

Reply #18
I realized I hadn't chimed in here - I'm in.

Reply #19
The Cache Hogs will not be returning for 2021. It was a great run with one of the very best simulation leagues in existence. The Cache Hogs were fortunate to win a pair of titles during our tenure, but what I am most thankful for is that I got to meet, mingle and compete with a wonderful group of people, which is what I will miss most. I am sure some of you may rejoice without my gunslinger type FA bidding driving up the prices for 2021.  :))

I want to wish everyone the best of luck going forward. Also, to whomever picks up Data City's mantle, taking the franchise forward, that they use the HTD once again on Mike Trout to keep him with the only franchise he has ever known - at least for 3 more seasons.

Take care, guys. All the best.

Chris

Chris, I'm bummed!  Best of God's blessings to you, my friend.  Don't be a stranger - I hope you'll check in on us from time to time.

Reply #20
I'll miss you to Chris. I remember you coming on and coming on strong immediately. You have a great baseball mind and while we haven't had a lot of chats about baseball in the last couple years, I still fondly remember some great baseball talks.  As Kyle said, don't be a stranger.
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #21
I’m in
I know I was born and I know that I'll die..the in between is mine