Skip to main content
Topic: New Owner of the Honey Badgers (fka Cutthroats) (Read 1607 times) previous topic - next topic

New Owner of the Honey Badgers (fka Cutthroats)

All,

I wanted to introduce John Toth who will be moving the Cutthroats from the west coast and rebranding them as the Pittsburgh Honey Badgers.  Please give John a warm welcome as we approach the most frenetic part of our season!
David
Phoenix Miners

Re: New Owner of the Honey Badgers (fka Cutthroats)

Reply #1
Looking forward to making the Honey Badgers competitive! Look forward to the friendships and the fun and love of baseball.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die..the in between is mine

Reply #2
Welcome to the league John, I'm not sure how many of these owners you know but as a relatively new owner in this league myself the competition is quite stiff. -- Brian / Rougarou
Brian Barnes - Rougarou

World Series Champions
MSB - 2023 (Rougarou); LOB - 2022 (Zeros); ATB - XVII (Zeros); CDBL - 2002, 2001 (Fishbiscuits); CJPL - 2017 (Zeros); NVL - 2010 (Rougarou)

Pennant Winner
ATB - XIV (Fishbiscuits); FGD NL - 2016 (Zeros), TOTBL - 2022 (Yankees)

Reply #4
Welcome to the league, John.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #5
Welcome John. I hope that you enjoy this league as much as I do.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #6
Welcome, John!  Great to have you.  You'll truly enjoy these guys - all of them! 

Dare I say the Honey Badgers MSB franchise has been perpaps the most inconsistent among all 20 teams?  Great seasons - and some horrid ones.  Have fun creating!
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #7
Belated welcome to you John. This league is a blast and it's a great group of guys. And Brian isn't kidding, it's a super competitive league. Looking forward to competing with Honey Badgers for years to come.

One question, are we going to see a bit of division rebalancing or are we going to keep the status quo?  No preference, just curious.
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #8
Belated welcome to you John. This league is a blast and it's a great group of guys. And Brian isn't kidding, it's a super competitive league. Looking forward to competing with Honey Badgers for years to come.

One question, are we going to see a bit of division rebalancing or are we going to keep the status quo?  No preference, just curious.
I think we tabled an idea regarding realignment until next off season.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion