Skip to main content
Topic: Maniax (Read 2086 times) previous topic - next topic

Maniax

Some of you might have wondered why I made the Maniax 1.10 draft pick? The reason is John has decided he will not be returning to Mutiny and as such the CO will be drafting the highest rated player (within reason) from the FYPD.

We have already posted to the Fans of DMB forum looking for a replacement owner. As always, if any of you know of a candidate (either personally or from another league) please send him or her our way.

Thanks
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Re: Maniax

Reply #1
That's too bad about John. He put together a pretty competitive team for this season.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #2
That's too bad, although I would love to make some suggestions about the lineups for the Maniax, since seeing them go down the tubes right now would be very, very good for me. :) It is too bad since he was building a really good team there.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #3
I have a weird thought... but I wonder if the Galvin Bros wanna consider being the new GMs of the Maniax franchise? Or really, any of our current owners who inherited a poorly constructed team? At least that way we have a playoff team with an invested owner right away.  Apologies to Jason's hopes and dreams... :)
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #4
I have a weird thought... but I wonder if the Galvin Bros wanna consider being the new GMs of the Maniax franchise? Or really, any of our current owners who inherited a poorly constructed team? At least that way we have a playoff team with an invested owner right away.  Apologies to Jason's hopes and dreams... :)

I know they'd be interested in trading teams though I think they prefer being joint owners.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #5
I know they'd be interested in trading teams though I think they prefer being joint owners.
Totally. My thought was exactly that: that they would just take over the Maniax and the Knights would become an open team.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #6
I put out a feeler to fill this spot in another league I am in and have one interested party. I told them that the abandoned team was the Maniax. I hope that's not a problem.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #7
I put out a feeler to fill this spot in another league I am in and have one interested party. I told them that the abandoned team was the Maniax. I hope that's not a problem.

Not a problem at all.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #8
I have someone that wants to join too!
Jim
Arizona Koi

Reply #9
Awesome! Send them our way!
Rod