Skip to main content
Topic: ACLs Last Waiver of the Draft (Read 454 times) previous topic - next topic

ACLs Last Waiver of the Draft

With much sorrow, the ACLs waive Kristian Robinson. Unfortunately, the mess of legal problems he has seem to make it unlikely that he'll make the majors or have delayed his development too much.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Re: ACLs Last Waiver of the Draft

Reply #1
We could all look really dumb in 3-5 years for not making a claim here. But like Jason said, it’s much more likely he never sees MLB.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #2
Waived pending a claim.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #3
We could all look really dumb in 3-5 years for not making a claim here. But like Jason said, it’s much more likely he never sees MLB.

Part of me is really hoping we all look dumb in a few years and we are bidding on him as a free agent after a great rookie season. However, it really seems like he has gotten himself into a bind with the legal system.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League