Skip to main content
Topic: MSB Trophy (Read 378 times) previous topic - next topic

MSB Trophy

You may have noticed a new picture on our landing screen at https://www.mutinybaseball.com/ of Craig celebrating his MSB championship.  What you might also notice is the nice, new, shiny trophy he is holding.

It turns out that Matt Buland took the initiative and did what a number of us has discussed over the years - he ordered and purchased an amazing MSB trophy that also showcases the team names and commissioners for all of our champions dating back to our inaugural year of 2006. 

Huge thanks go to Matt for this.  This is pretty awesome and, like Matt and others on the CO, I can't wait for my opportunity to receive this trophy from Craig after the 2023 season.
David
Phoenix Miners

Re: MSB Trophy

Reply #1
That just looks awesome.  Thanks for the best looking trophy this side of the Stanley Cup.   Congrats again to the champs.
Bob Miller
The Great Auk

Reply #2
Wow!!! that's no small trophy! Well done, Matt. Amazing. "Tucson Thunder" is gonna look mighty swell on there. Craig, if you wanna just send it now, my address is 211 S Daybright Pl, Tucson, AZ 85748.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #3
Quite possibly the coolest thing we have in Mutiny!  Thank you’s are just not enough, Matt!  I’m beyond the words to convey my thoughts on your selfless act.

It does serve to remind that, even considering my seven year sabbatical from the league, it’s been a while since my Spits/Bums have held the trophy. Thirteen years is too long a drought.

Craig, that correct address will be 5115 Natchez Lane, Bako, CA 93312. 
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #4
What trophy...all I saw was the KBS.

Just kidding. The trophy looks great.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #5
It’s so cool…
Huge props to Matt for taking the initiative and doing this.

And it’s spelled S-C-U-R-V-Y for next year…
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #6
That's awesome!
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League