Skip to main content
Topic: Trade deadline (Read 258 times) previous topic - next topic

Trade deadline

With my recent trade of Cole, I might as well see what other trades are out there. As such...

Need a SP?
Frankie Montas (4.05 RL ERA and consistent in the sim, 82% usage). He's not Cole, but he's probably better than some of the other guys in your rotation. $5M/2023

Need an OF?
Hunter Renfroe - $4M/2023
.255/.315/.492 RL stats. Odd that he has a .492 slugging% against both LHP and RHP, but his other stats are slightly better against LHP. 79% usage.

I got some spare parts lying around if anyone wants them. They can be had cheap:
Jared Walsh - $1.05M/2023
Keston Hiura - $500K/2023 (.254/.344/.522 vs RHP), Rated at 1b/2b/LF
Oscar Mercado - $500K/2023
Nick Senzel - $500k/2023

And if you really want to make a big splash
Timmy Trumpet himself (Edwin Diaz) - $3.825M/2025
Imagine Diaz closing out playoff games for you.!
62 innings, 34 hits, 18 walks, 1.31 ERA, 118 K's - and he's even better in the sim! 76% usage!
He'll net you a roughly $2M SO next year, and then you'll have his full 2024 season once he's recovered. All reports are he's healthy, but there's literally no incentive for the Mets to have him pitch this year, even though he wants to. Diaz will take something shiny to acquire, but trust me there isn't a better bullpen arm available on the market.

Basically everyone on my roster is available other than Arraez, Robert, Ohtani (very sad news last night, but he's still going to be unreal next year).

Let me know!
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Re: Trade deadline

Reply #1
Diaz was just traded to the Rougarou
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Re: Trade deadline

Reply #2
Hiura was just traded to the Tubemen
Rod