Skip to main content
Topic: Welcome GM: Robert Hottin of the Roxbury Robots (Read 2281 times) previous topic - next topic

Welcome GM: Robert Hottin of the Roxbury Robots

I am a retired hospital administrator from Boston. I have been a member of the SCRUBS Modern league since its inception. I continue as a member of the SCRUBS Classic league, where I have been a GM for the last umm...decade or so. I am a lifelong Red Sox fan, as well as the rest of the Boston sports teams. I'm am looking forward to this opportunity to join with MSB and enjoy more exciting simulated baseball seasons!   Let's Go Robots! clank, clank, clankclankclank.   - bob h
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Re: Welcome GM: Robert Hottin of the Roxbury Robots

Reply #1
Welcome to the league. I'm not sure if this will be allowed, but if you are set on Fenway as your home park, I currently have it. I would consider a trade of parks. Like I said, not sure if this is allowed. While things are being flipped upside down, why not.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Reply #2
Hi Robert.  Glad to see you in the league.  I think we talked a trade now and then back in SCRUBS a few years ago.  Looking forward to it in the future.
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #3
Trading parks? Never been done before but hey, first time for everything. We can talk about it :)

Welcome!!!
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #4
Trading parks? Never been done before but hey, first time for everything. We can talk about it :)

Welcome!!!

Well in that case, who has Chavez Ravine???
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #5
Bob,
Glad you're here.  I'll never forget walking into an office outside of Boston and meeting your brother.  What a small world. 
LOVE your choice of mascot. 

Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #6
Welcome, Bob!  Robots... I love it.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #7
Hey Bob - good to have you.
Scott
Walla Walla Sweets

Reply #8
Welcome BOB!
  - JIM G
Jim
Arizona Koi

Reply #9
Welcome Bob, as a lifelong Cardinals fan I'm obligated to not like Red Sox fans but I'm sure I will warm up to you.

Brian
Brian Barnes - Rougarou

World Series Champions
MSB - 2023 (Rougarou); LOB - 2022 (Zeros); ATB - XVII (Zeros); CDBL - 2002, 2001 (Fishbiscuits); CJPL - 2017 (Zeros); NVL - 2010 (Rougarou)

Pennant Winner
ATB - XIV (Fishbiscuits); FGD NL - 2016 (Zeros), TOTBL - 2022 (Yankees)