Skip to main content
Recent Posts
Press Clippings / Re: May 4th
Last post by Bob Miller -
Good to see the games back running.   Glad everyone was OK.   For a while I thought we had a health scare.   Speaking of health scares my top FA signing just got his forearm broken in the Cardinal game today.   Willson Contreras.   How long does it take a broken arm to heal?         

Dabnabit    Waited a week for the rubber game of the series against the Argonauts    Lost 2-5.    Still early to scoreboard watch but my Auk has the Dogs and Bums at home for the next six games.   If the Auk is to start spreading its wings in the division these two series will be time to do so.    The Dogs are leading the pack in the division tied with the Bums.    
Last post by Brendtmc -
Quite the turn around for Lopez after early season struggles. His first three starts had been disastrous.
Last post by Walla Walla -
The Bako Bums hosted Walla Walla and beat 'em 4-0. Bobby Witt, Jr hit a 3-run homer in the 3rd inning, and Pablo Lopez struck out 10 Sweets in 6 innings.
Press Clippings / May 4th
Last post by Brendtmc -
My Chrome browser is acting up.  I've now lost two writeups to crashes over the last 30+ minutes.

In a nutshell . . . some teams won . . . some teams lost.

Results are posted on the website.  Sorry.