Skip to main content
Topic: Blues/Agronauts Skaggs-for-Munoz (Read 1815 times) previous topic - next topic

Blues/Agronauts Skaggs-for-Munoz

The Blues have acquired the late Tyler Skaggs (2021/$1M) from the Argos in exchange for minor league flame-thrower Andres Munoz. 

Have I mentioned how much I hate the lack of available decent pitching?  Has anyone not said as much...?

Good luck with Munoz's early career, Matt.  But not against me.  Always a pleasure.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Re: Blues/Agronauts Skaggs-for-Munoz

Reply #1
Argonauts confirm.  Thanks Kyle.
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #2
CO confirms.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #3
Have I mentioned how much I hate the lack of available decent pitching?  Has anyone not said as much...?
I think Drew Pomeranz is floating around out there somewhere...
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #4
Do you think the real-life Pomeranz would think it’s funny or be pissed off that he’s been traded (unofficially) 42 times in the past 2 years in MSB?
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #5
He should feel blessed he hasn't been sold to the Independent League.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions

Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #6
processed
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #7
He should feel blessed he hasn't been sold to the Independent League.
You know what's even more sad about the FA 2018 Pom signing?  He had that nice, shiny 3.32 ERA and was the best pitcher (by the numbers) left in the auction, but I thought he was worth closer to $7M.  I had him at $7.3M for 22 hours around Tuesday, I believe.  But Darrell lost out on another pitcher and pushed him up.  Then Matt.  Then Darrell.  I stayed out and intended to stay out, but then lost out on someone else (forget who), and ultimately sent Pomersucks into silent auction.  And immediately regretted it.  He posted an ERA north of 6 for the first half of the season before finishing as a spot-starter.  Crazy.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #8
You know what's even more sad about the FA 2018 Pom signing?  He had that nice, shiny 3.32 ERA and was the best pitcher (by the numbers) left in the auction, but I thought he was worth closer to $7M.  I had him at $7.3M for 22 hours around Tuesday, I believe.  But Darrell lost out on another pitcher and pushed him up.  Then Matt.  Then Darrell.  I stayed out and intended to stay out, but then lost out on someone else (forget who), and ultimately sent Pomersucks into silent auction.  And immediately regretted it.  He posted an ERA north of 6 for the first half of the season before finishing as a spot-starter.  Crazy.
The Mike Hampton signing of MSB.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions

Spits - 2007, 2009