Skip to main content
Topic: All GIG rounds - questions (Read 243 times) previous topic - next topic

All GIG rounds - questions

I have often thought "I wonder if any Mutineers believe I have an advantage in GIG because I come up with the questions 90% of the time." NOBODY has ever brought that up, but I still wonder about it. The argument would be that I have more time to think about my answers because I've had the questions longer. I honestly can't think of another advantage I might have. Other than my amazing predictive prowess, of course.

Therefore, since I've already written all the GIG questions for this season, it makes competitive sense to share them with everyone. You can find them here. I *may* tweak them a very tiny bit (for various reasons - usually the point values I might rethink) before I officially post them, but there you have it.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Re: All GIG rounds - questions

Reply #1
You could try to get cute and come up with a question you have researched and you know people will have a bias you don't see .... but there is so much randomness it would almost certainly blow up in your face .... so I was never going to question it.

I do have a question though ... why was the Miners offense so sluggish? I totally got their offensive production and position in standings wrong in round 1!
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers

Reply #2
David is wondering the same thing!
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #3
Never crossed my mind.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken