Skip to main content
Topic: HTD (Read 1890 times) previous topic - next topic

HTD

Are FA players eligible for HTD posted somewhere or do we just need to know.
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers

Re: HTD

Reply #1
Just need to know. 

I had a few ideas on how to designate in the file, but there are too many factors for accuracy.
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #2
I'm good, we can tell from the transaction column. I'm way behind with fantasy things this year and learning all our new formats.
Craig
Ann Arbor Landlubbers

Reply #3
So it looks to me that the transactions column will tell you simply whether a player is eligible for an HTD or not, but is there anywhere to look to find with which team that is?  Even just access to last years rosters to be able to look it up?  Or am I missing it somewhere?
  Whether you're bidding against the team that can sign a player to a HTD or not could have an effect on the bidding process.
Brandon Crews
Grants Pass Brewers

Reply #4
Let me see what I can throw together real quick.

It isn't too clear, but ALL rosters and spreadsheets are available on the History Tab - Overview.  Pick the year on the left hand side and the file or spreadsheet on the right hand side.

http://msbsim.com/2017-overview/

Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #5
Except that it seems that file got saved over for 2017 . . . .I'm still working on a solution.
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #6
Hopefully, I've identified all of the potential HTD's for Round 1.  If you look at the Nominations listing the team with the potential HTD is in Bold following the nomination. 

I'll start working on the remaining rounds.

Let me know if there are any errors.
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #7
Thanks Darrell!
Brandon Crews
Grants Pass Brewers

Reply #8
Hopefully, I've identified all of the potential HTD's for Round 1.  If you look at the Nominations listing the team with the potential HTD is in Bold following the nomination. 

I'll start working on the remaining rounds.

Let me know if there are any errors.
Darrell, that is an absolutely fantastic addition go Free Agency.  Thanks!
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion