Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 MSB Executive of the Year (Read 1919 times) previous topic - next topic

2018 MSB Executive of the Year

When it comes to the EOY, many factors sway us to vote one way or the other.  I’ve come to the opinion that the CO should just put every GM’s name in the hat, and let the league vote, with the urging (but not mandatory) to give your reasons in the comments section. 

You may vote for THREE different owners - please DO.  However, you are NOT allowed to vote for yourself.  There's no way to track this - I don't think - so you're on the honor system with that.

As you contemplate casting your vote, please consider the following criteria:
•   Improvement in W/L record from last season to this season
•   General communication/activity level year-round with MSB
•   Check out their team make-up and structure – how they built it
•   Other?
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Re: 2018 MSB Executive of the Year

Reply #1
I expect Dan and Chris to gather the majority of the votes (and they should) but I want to give a shout out to Don who had the Rainiers in the playoff hunt until the last month or so. For an expansion team that's pretty impressive.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #2
Robots vote:
1 Dan
2 Chris
3 Jason
They ALL killed my team!

Reply #3
Chris, Craig and Don for me. Chris was the champion, Don did amazing things with an expansion team and Craig's Landlubbers won a 100 games and dogged me all season long.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #4
I had to give some love to Jason and Jim, then it was a tough one for the 3rd vote... I'll leave that one a secret.

Reply #5
We have our first-ever TIE for Executive of the Year!  Congratulations to Chris and Dan, co-EOYs for 2018.

Reply #6
It is well deserved by both Chris and Dan. I knew when the divisional realignment was made last season I was in trouble with Chris being in my division. :)
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #7
Thanks for the honor guys. It's an honor to win such an award with such a good group of owners.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken