Skip to main content
Topic: ACLs: SP Wei-Yin Chen - $480K/2020 (Read 3099 times) previous topic - next topic

ACLs: SP Wei-Yin Chen - $480K/2020

Post bids for the player above here.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Re: SP Wei-Yin Chen

Reply #1
Ed

Windy City Rattlers

Baseball 365

Reply #2
The ACLs bid $400,000 on Wei-Yin Chen.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #3
Kraken bid $500k
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #4
Oops, can I withdraw this bid? I actually bid on the wrong player. Let me know.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #5
Is my bid of $400,000 on Chen still the high bid? Just making sure.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."

Reply #6
Oops, can I withdraw this bid? I actually bid on the wrong player. Let me know.

Who did you intend to bid on?

For now, let's assume that the $400K bid from the ACLs is still the high on if anyone else wants to bid at $500K.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #7
I wanted to bid on Ji-Man Choi but I clicked mistakenly on Wei-Yin Chen. The bid on Choi would have been the minimum increase to $950k. Something in the back of my head told me the $500k should have needed to be higher (for Choi) but I didn't investigate it before I posted the Chen bid. I understand if it can't be changed and I don't want to upset anyone. It was my mistake and I realized it as soon as I posted it. Also, if Jason doesn't want this to be allowed, I get that too. Like I said, it was my mistake.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #8
I wanted to bid on Ji-Man Choi but I clicked mistakenly on Wei-Yin Chen. The bid on Choi would have been the minimum increase to $950k. Something in the back of my head told me the $500k should have needed to be higher (for Choi) but I didn't investigate it before I posted the Chen bid. I understand if it can't be changed and I don't want to upset anyone. It was my mistake and I realized it as soon as I posted it. Also, if Jason doesn't want this to be allowed, I get that too. Like I said, it was my mistake.

All,

Until I hear back from Jason, I'd prefer not striking your bid.  However, if someone else wants to bid $500K on Chen before 1:06:20 PM, go ahead and that bid will be valid.  I'll update once I hear from Jason.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #9
All,

Until I hear back from Jason, I'd prefer not striking your bid.  However, if someone else wants to bid $500K on Chen before 1:06:20 PM, go ahead and that bid will be valid.  I'll update once I hear from Jason.
I certainly get that. It's Jason's player either way (Chen or Choi).
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #10
This might bite me in the butt, but in the interest of good gamesmanship in the league, I'll let Dan take back his bid on Chen. I'm just increasing my cost on Choi, but we'll see.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #11
OK, so the current bid on CHEN is the ACL's $400K from 1:06 PM PST YESTERDAY.  Dan is released from his bid. 

Reply #12
This might bite me in the butt, but in the interest of good gamesmanship in the league, I'll let Dan take back his bid on Chen. I'm just increasing my cost on Choi, but we'll see.
In the interest of good gamemanship, I won't place a bid on Choi either...unless someone else does.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #13
Closed to the ACLs.

Reply #14
In the interest of good gamemanship, I won't place a bid on Choi either...unless someone else does.
Dan, you should do whatever is best for your team.  We all make mistakes in this hobby.  Kudos to Jason for good sportsmanship, and to you for yours.  Thanks to you both!