Skip to main content
Topic: Executive of the Year, 2020 VOTING (Read 1134 times) previous topic - next topic

Executive of the Year, 2020 VOTING

2020 - hindsight and all.  What a year!  Not only did we have a record-setting year for victories in a single season, we also had a 3-year-old expansion team take that record-setting team on in the World Series.  We had a team trade away multiple center-piece players after a poor start, only to make the playoffs and beat the #1 seed - a team that enjoyed an incredible season in its own right.  We also had several teams (4?) that were under .500 last year who finished well over .500 and into the playoffs this year.

For the first time EVER, you will be able to vote for your top TWO Executives! I know we had a 122-game winner who is absolutely deserving of this honor, but there were 4 OTHER owners (in my opinion - I'll share them with you after the poll is over) who I believe deserve serious consideration as well.  Voting for two Execs allows us to see the runner-ups with a little more clarity.

You have 5 days to vote - and you cannot change your votes once they're in.  Winner will be announced Wednesday night, December 2.  Thank you.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Re: Executive of the Year, 2020 VOTING

Reply #1
Congratulations to Jason Palmateer, our 2020 Executive of the Year!  Honorable mention to David Johnson (2nd place), and Brent Brown and Brandon Crews (tie for 3rd).
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #2
Congrats Jason!
I know I was born and I know that I'll die..the in between is mine

Reply #3
Congratulations to Jason Palmateer, our 2020 Executive of the Year!  Honorable mention to David Johnson (2nd place), and Brent Brown and Brandon Crews (tie for 3rd).

Thank you! It was a magical season in Ankeny for the ACLs and their fans. I'll admit the pressure was high on the team all season, given the expectations that we had for the team. The playoffs were tough and that shows how good this league is that every series was a battle to win. I'm looking forward to defending the Mutiny title next season! Thank you again.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League