Skip to main content
Topic: Round 10 (Read 2252 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 10

Reply #15
I missed that discussion from the 4th round, but there are two Logan Allens with Cleveland.  One that is ineligible, drafted in 2015 and exceeded his rookie status last year, and one that was drafted in 2020 out of FIU and is in AA right now.  Not sure which one the Madmen were meaning in round 4, but I was selecting the AA Logan Allen.  I guess I should have been more specific.
This particular Cleveland Indian left handed relief pitcher, Logan Allen is eligible.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #16
Detroit will select...9th RD blaze Jordan 1B Red Sox, 10th RD Curtis Terry 1B Rangers....thanks...as a side note, I love talking trades even when they don't come to fruition...maybe I should trade Trout?

Pat
Dangit, Pat! You and I are already off on the wrong foot.  :) I really thought Blaze would still be available with my next pick.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #17
Even tho Dustin Harris and Blaze Jordan were nearly officially added to the Blues roster, but taken the VERY PICK BEFORE ME, I still have a couple diamonds in the rough I'm pretty high on...

With the 10.12 pick, the Blues select Adrian Pinto, 2B, COL.

Reply #18
The Arizona Koi select Graham Ashcraft P Cin
Jim
Arizona Koi

Reply #19
At 10.15 Chicago selects James Triantos   CHC-SS
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Reply #20
Dogs select Jackson Chourio, CF/SS, Mil
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #21
After acquiring pick 10.14, the Argonauts select Gabriel Gonzalez, OF, SEA.
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #22
Antonio Gomez, C, NYY
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #23
Glen Otto, RHP, NYY

Reply #24
ACLs select Peyton Battenfield, SP, CLE
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #25
Sorry for the delay. Kraken select Angel Martinez, SS, CLE.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #26
I missed that discussion from the 4th round, but there are two Logan Allens with Cleveland.  One that is ineligible, drafted in 2015 and exceeded his rookie status last year, and one that was drafted in 2020 out of FIU and is in AA right now.  Not sure which one the Madmen were meaning in round 4, but I was selecting the AA Logan Allen.  I guess I should have been more specific.

I was picking the Logan Allen drafted in 2020 because my draft list was only players selected in 2020 and 2021.....I didn't realize the Guardians had two  Logan Allen' s. I just took everyone's word that he was not eligible. 
Brian
Motor City Madmen