Skip to main content
Topic: Kraken - Great Auk trade (Read 320 times) previous topic - next topic

Kraken - Great Auk trade

Kraken trade Garrett Richards ($1.8M, 2023), Yonny Chirinos ($750, 2023), Jake McGee ($2.5M, 2024), DL Hall (MiLB) and their second round pick (2.15) to the Auk for Joc Pederson ($4.5M, 2023) the Auk's 6th round pick (6.6).
Bob Miller
The Great Auk

Re: Kraken - Great Auk trade

Reply #1
Pleasure doing business Dan.   Sorry for the delay on my end getting this confirmed.   Your team is surging so I hope Joc doesn't jinx you.    Kraken had to clear salary to fit Joc's 4.5M in under their cap.    McGee's 2.5M in 2024 was a bit more than I liked for me to take on and waive in 2024 so the draft pick swap spread needed to be a bit larger to accommodate.     
Bob Miller
The Great Auk

Reply #2
.......... and I just realized I traded away a draft pick that I already traded away.     My 6.6 was already gone.   So since I am at fault here I guess my pick to be returned to the Kraken will be my 5.6 pick.    Doooooh.   
Bob Miller
The Great Auk

Reply #3
I confirm... :). Thanks for dealing Bob.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #4
Hey, don't forget guys, all these salary figures are cut in half now since we're past the half-way point.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #5
approved
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #6
processed in the datasbase
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #7
CO confirms however Bob will need to waive someone on his minor league squad.  Currently sitting at 29.
David
Phoenix Miners