Skip to main content
Topic: Offering Picks To Take On Salary (Read 483 times) previous topic - next topic

Offering Picks To Take On Salary

Hi All,

The first week of Free Agency was fun but pricier than I expected and so I am looking to move some salary and offering picks in return.

Luckily none of the contracts I am looking to move are big money and a few have enough intrigue it might be worth taking a low risk swing on them.

Chance Sisco (500K/22), Miguel Andujar (500K/22), Isan Diaz (500K/23) are all rookies and Sisco and Andujar would need to be offered arbitration if you want to control them past 22. It might be worth a risk if you think they could rebound this year. Frankly, if I didn't have a roster crunch and more limited funds I'd probably do that with Andujar.

I also have Franchy Cordero (250K/23), Travis Demeritte (250K/23) and Shogo Akiyama (350K/23) and Taylor Clarke (500K/22) who were all signed as Free Agents that I would like to cut from my roster.

As you can see none of them would hamstring you and you could gain a nice pick depending on how many you took on or what came back in return.

While I'm fine just dumping salary, I am looking for guys who hit well vs. Lefties, so if that came back I might even put in a better pick depending on that players salary and production.

Let's talk...

If you are interested email me at thebuland@gmail.com or text me at 916.508.1435.

Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts