Post your bids below:
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Re: Santa Claus, SP

Reply #1
Robots bid a glass of milk and half a dozen  Oreos for Claus

Reply #2
Cone on guys, get those bids in. I'd like to know where me and the reindeer will be playing this summer.

Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #3
Bums raise a hot chocolate and home made chocolate chip.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #4
The ACLs will bid oatmeal cookies made with cinnamon chips (don't knock it until you try it).
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #6
I’ll be honest - I have never heard of this.
Got a recipe? I’ll give it a try!

My wife has used two recipes for this. The key is finding the cinnamon chips, which we've only seen in one grocery store in our local area of Maryland. The chips are made by Hershey's, so I'm guessing that you could find them on Amazon or some other on-line retailer if you can't find them locally.

Once you have the chips, she's made them with just a regular plain oatmeal cookie mix from Betty Crocker. That's been hard to find lately here too, so she has used the recipe that comes with the container of Quaker Oats oatmeal and just subs in the chips for whatever item they are putting in instead. The cinnamon and oatmeal work really well together and I will admit that I'm kind of addicted to them. :)
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."

Reply #7
I’m on it!
Will report back to the group!
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #8
Weird. Quick Google shows one of the 4 Walmarts near me has the chips in stock. Must be sold out in the other three?
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #9
Weird. Quick Google shows one of the 4 Walmarts near me has the chips in stock. Must be sold out in the other three?

I don't think I've ever tried to get them in Walmart. The only grocery store that I've seen them in Maryland is Wegman's, but that might just be because Wegman's is awesome.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs