Skip to main content
Topic: Bats for Sale (Read 106 times) previous topic - next topic

Bats for Sale

Happy New Year folks!

I have pretty good offensive depth heading into FA and I thought I might see about rebalancing a bit. If you have both starter and relievers to offer me might match well. But I'd be open to taking a prospect, pick and some salary relief to better set myself to fill those needs in FA. In other words, I'm flexible so shoot me an offer if one of the following would be of interest.

Jazz Chisholm is on his rookie contract at 500k/25. He's moved to center and while it's a new position definitely made some progress as a defender. He's had some issues with injuries, but his destruction of righties really makes him a valuable player.

Brandon Lowe is 2.5M/Arb2 and is also a destroyer of righties. He plays a decent 2b and gives you some serious power for a middle infielder.

Andres Gimenez is on a rookie 500K/25 contract. He gives you stellar D at 2b a serious speed. He had a very unlucky offensive year, but there's definite offensive upside.

Tyler Stephenson is also on a rookie contract to 25. He had a down year, but he offensive upside is there and he hits lefties pretty well despite his struggles. I have a good starter so in the right deal he could be on the move.

Which leads me to the fact that it sure feels like I have all the young Reds. They have a crowded infield as do I so I'd at least entertain the thought of moving one or two of those guys. Diversifying resources is always a good idea.

I sometimes miss the direct messages so an email or text might work better.

thebuland@gmail.com or 916.508.1435
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts