Mutiny Simulation Baseball

League Office => Team Hot Stove => Rum Runners => Topic started by: Rum Runners on January 18, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

Title: On The Run, OTB 2018-01-18
Post by: Rum Runners on January 18, 2018, 12:04:20 PM
With a few days to go before we start free agency I wanted to see what sort of interest I could gain in players that I might be able to sell.

I'm going to treat it this way, take a look at my roster. If you see a player of interest, make an inquiry. Some will be more expensive, some will be cheap. All players do have a price.

I'm looking for young close to the Major prospects who might debut in 2018 that would be a significant part of my team next season. I don't know where I'm going to find the Innings, but I will likely need to add at least three or four starters.

Dam, Joey Bats is killing this team with his $15.5M contract. I'm sure glad that 2018 is the last year and I'm glad I cannot claim the disgrace of signing that deal.

Brent
Title: Re: On The Run, OTB 2018-01-18
Post by: Rum Runners on February 16, 2018, 09:53:24 PM
With a few days to go before we start free agency I wanted to see what sort of interest I could gain in players that I might be able to sell.

I'm going to treat it this way, take a look at my roster. If you see a player of interest, make an inquiry. Some will be more expensive, some will be cheap. All players do have a price.

I'm looking for young close to the Major prospects who might debut in 2018 that would be a significant part of my team next season. I don't know where I'm going to find the Innings, but I will likely need to add at least three or four starters.

Dam, Joey Bats is killing this team with his $15.5M contract. I'm sure glad that 2018 is the last year and I'm glad I cannot claim the disgrace of signing that deal.

Brent

Not interested in Joey Bats hugh?

How about a cheaper version in DH, Mark Trumbo? 2019 4.725M. 23 HR, 65 RBI. I would take a less valuable player since I would be moving this salary.

A different type of player, Cameron Maybin 2018 250K. I would be moving less salary, but I would do it to get the right player or players. 10 HR, 33 SB.

I"ll be honest, my target is SP.