Skip to main content
Topic: April 16 (Read 905 times) previous topic - next topic

April 16

HotN:
Madmen felt like Rocky Balboa when he fought Drago ("He's worried! You cut him! You hurt him! You see? You see? He's not a machine, he's a man!") as they made sure the Kraken won't go 162-0 and won 3-2. Porcello and Warren kept the Brooklyn bats in check and Gallo had a 2 RBI triple in the first inning (not sure where triples are in the 3-true outcomes though).

Honorable Mention #1
You guys seen the cluster going on in the Northwest? Nomads, Cuttys, Rainiers all tied for the lead at 6-6, with the Brewers only a game back and the Sweets (on a 2-game win streak) only 2 back. Anything could happen here. Will anyone pull away from the back? Will they all finish below .500? Who knows...

(dis)Honorable Mention #2
I'd say Kyle and I had a rainout in our H2H plans, but since SoDak got a foot of snow over the weekend lets just say the games were postponed due to "weather". I skipped over our games in the sim, we're going to play them H2H tomorrow night before I sim the 4/17 set of games.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Re: April 16

Reply #1
The Sweets decided to make some changes in their lineup so far it looks like it is a decision that might payoff!
Coy
Rolla Sweets