Skip to main content
Topic: We Have Another Article and This One Has a Big Trade Announcment (Read 1292 times) previous topic - next topic

We Have Another Article and This One Has a Big Trade Announcment

Hi Folks,

Check out the awesome news page Darrell set up for us.  Lots of articles to read and a new one with a big announcement.

http://www.mutinybaseball.com/office/news/
If something exciting happens around the Mutinysphere, expect to read it first at the Bird Call! - Prospects, Rumors, Reports, and Features - Contact Editor in Chief - Bul Matthewson (thebuland@gmail.com) with any further info or questions.  Rumormongering encouraged.

Re: We Have Another Article and This One Has a Big Trade Announcment

Reply #1
It'd be cool to have a comments section under those articles. :)

But I'll comment here:  GREAT write-up, Matt.  Tons of fun.  And no, the rivalry between the Bluefields and McDogs is - I'm sure - alive and well.  Rod's pretty busy these days, but his bullpen and rotation are nearly finished already.  Kershaw (my guess he holds onto him), Bauer, Ray, Taillon - that's a strong rotation.  His outfield is nearly set, and he doesn't have to enter the looming "overpay for your catcher" sweepstakes.

By the way, I see yet another reason why so many teams were drafting catchers in last year's draft.  The backstop crop this year is ugly all the way around.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #2
Excuse me, that's Bul Mathewsom at the typewriter, you dunderhead.  I don't know of this Matt you speak of, but he sounds like a right chuckle head. 

Good day sir!
If something exciting happens around the Mutinysphere, expect to read it first at the Bird Call! - Prospects, Rumors, Reports, and Features - Contact Editor in Chief - Bul Matthewson (thebuland@gmail.com) with any further info or questions.  Rumormongering encouraged.

Reply #3
Excuse me, that's Bul Mathewsom at the typewriter, you dunderhead.  I don't know of this Matt you speak of, but he sounds like a right chuckle head. 

Good day sir!
Whoops!  Sorry Bul! And, HOW do you spell your last name again??? LOL
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion