Skip to main content
Topic: Bo Jackson Memorial League (Read 1380 times) previous topic - next topic

Bo Jackson Memorial League

This league is a little more straight-forward. It's a points only dynasty. AL, NL, and NFL. We have a five round draft per league for rookies each season. Draft pick trades are allowed. The team needing an owner is Team mcleod/honey badger mcleod in NFL. League entry fee is $150, begins with NFL and ends with the two baseball seasons. The former owner has paid $50, the league will be responsibility for $50 and I'm asking the new owner to pay $50. Future deductions are TBD.

Keep forever, no penalties:

NL Key players are Bryce Harper, Wil Myers, and Brendan Rodgers.
AL Key players are Dozier, Beltre, Gregorius, Carlos Santana, Porcello, Danny Salazar, Dylan Bundy and Pomeranz.
NFL Key players are Cooks, KJ Wright, Benardrick McKinney, Martavis Bryant, and Chris Hogan.

Full IDP in football, innings limit in baseball, other details are available in the league website.

https://sites.google.com/site/bjmlfsl/

Let me know if interested, email bbrownfantasy@gmail.com or text 573-268-2605.

Brent
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Re: Bo Jackson Memorial League

Reply #1
I've got an opening for a different franchise in this league. I'll post some important players when I have a chance this afternoon. It's for certain a rebuild. We are switching from ESPN to Yahoo as our league host. Just tired of the way ESPN does things for their fantasy products.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS

Re: Bo Jackson Memorial League

Reply #2
This league will be looking to expand to 10 teams from eight with the start of the 2019 NFL Fantasy season. If you think you might be interest, let me know. Please refer to the previous post for league information.

You know my contact information.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS