Skip to main content
Topic: Another league opportunity, The Auction Simulation Baseball (TASB) (Read 1075 times) previous topic - next topic

Another league opportunity, The Auction Simulation Baseball (TASB)

​​This is more of a feeler than anything. The more owners I have interested, the more likely it is to happen this year ​as opposed to being delayed to next year.

I'm thinking of a salary-based simulation baseball league with player contracts. The exact format, well I want everyone to provide some input and have some ownership. I'm not sure about having a minor league system and the startup draft method is still to be determined.

Other things to be decided, entry fees ($30??), centralized games with potentially a facebook live or instagram feed for authenticity, home stadium, schedule alignment, DH, usage, playoff format, etc. We will use the Diamond Mind Baseball (DMB) and I will expect the league to be compliant. Being compliant does mean that we will qualify for someone winning a free gift of ($30) for the 2019 disk.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Re: Another league opportunity, The Auction Simulation Baseball (TASB)

Reply #1
I've decided to take a different approach with the league constitution as I've been using the format from MSB, with permission fro the CO's and then customizing as needed. I would guess I'm about half way through, maybe more. TASB as I'm calling it will not be a close league of MSB there will be differences, many. And this isn't a slight to MSB.

If you might be interested let me know. We are looking at a minimum of 16 owners to get the league off the ground.

Here is a link to the rule book:  TASB
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)