Skip to main content
Topic: 2 Leagues (Read 1215 times) previous topic - next topic

2 Leagues

All:

I am in the following two leagues looking for more:

• $100 buy-in standard 5x5 league.
  • $150 buy-in with transaction costs in dynasty 5x5 league.  You are allowed to keep 14 players (out of 30) per year.  I'd be happy to explain the rules if you're interested.  It can't be too complicated as I've actually done well in this league (unlike MSB!)

Would love to have a couple other MSB owners in these leagues.  Send me an email if you're interested.
David
Phoenix Miners

Re: 2 Leagues

Reply #1
Standard 5x5 categories or anything different?
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #2
I looked at the first league again and there are deviations.  Let me check with the commish and see if that was his intention.   I thought it was standard 5x5.

Roster Positions:   C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, P, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories:   Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories:   Strikeouts (K), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Relief Appearances (RAPP), Quality Starts (QS), Saves + Holds (SV+H)

Second league is standard 5x5 with the following players min/maxs:

POSITION   ACTIVE MIN   ACTIVE MAX   ROSTER TOTAL
C   2   2   No Limit
1B   1   1   No Limit
2B   1   1   No Limit
3B   1   1   No Limit
SS   1   1   No Limit
MI   1   1   No Limit
CI   1   1   No Limit
OF   5   5   No Limit
DH   1   1   No Limit
SP   5   7   No Limit
RP   2   4   No Limit
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #3
Dan,

They've cut RAPP from the pitching stats and added ERA back.  Let me know if that changes the calculus for you and you're interested.

David
David
Phoenix Miners