Skip to main content
Topic: League Openings (Read 1009 times) previous topic - next topic

League Openings

League #1 (The League of Contracts)

The first is less of an opening, but I figured I would spread the word. I'm in the process of recruiting for a football startup that will be a go for 2019. Looking for 20 to 24 owners, $75 in year one, $75 or $100 in year two. There will be divisional relegation, which explains the two different entry fees. I currently have about seven owner's committed, so there is lots of room.

Points only dynasty with league salary caps and player contracts.  No kickers or DST, but a small IDP format with three players and superflex. Rookie draft following year one and free agent auctions.

Site will be hosted by myfantasyleague, MFL.

League #2 (Bo Jackson Memorial League)

AL, NL, NFL dynasty points only league. Team is currently 8 teams and will be eight teams again for the 2019-20 season that will start with the 2019 NFL season. $150 entry fee (if someone takes this team and a spot in TLC, I'll cover $50 of your entry fee to this league). Team is average in baseball but great in NFL. League (top 2) and Overall (Top 4) payouts. Rookie draft for each, FAAB and hosted on yahoo fantasy. Can provide league website for more details of scoring, rosters, etc.

Comment here or send me an email at bbrownfantasy@gmail.com and put league name in subject.

Brent Brown
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)