Skip to main content
Topic: OCD arbitration (Read 1205 times) previous topic - next topic

OCD arbitration

Collin McHugh $2.5M + 0.5M = $3.0M
Tony Watson $2.85M + 0.5M = $3.35M
Brock Holt $0.25M + 1.5M = $1.75M
Matt Shoemaker $1.5M + 0.5M = $2.0M but he was on the DL, could I claim an arbitrated(?) player for the DL discount? 
Steven Souza $0.25M + 1.0M = $1.25M same question re DL discount.  Taking a gamble here, just like w/Shoe last year.  And this year... 
HGH fka theOCD

Disproving the Pythagorean Theorem of Baseball, year after year...

Re: OCD arbitration

Reply #1
Shane,

McHugh is granted though and becomes an ARB 3 so its the last year of contract.

For Watson, I have him as being signed by you in 2017, not being promoted which would make sense since he debuted in MLB in 2011.  Can you check on that again?

For Shoemaker, yes you can claim the ISR for an arbitrated player.  Let me know what you want to do.

Brock Holt and Stephen Souza needed to be promoted last year and wasn't so both were released.  Can you check on that too?  Given the issue with both Holt and Souza, let me list the guys on your team that need arbitration decisions:

Boxberger
Shoemaker
Allen
Guerra
Herrera
Dull
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #2
sorry for the delay, back in the States for a week finally. 

I guess I misunderstood/missed the new method on Holt & Souza, my fault.  Thanks for listing the oversights as well (likely same reaosn I missed last season). 

I'll keep Shoe w/ISR, Guerra, Herrera please.  I think Allen is released already, but this confirms it.  Character issues w/Herrera but he accepted his punishment. 

The two year 4s are both $1.25M now? 

I simply made a note "re-sign" next to a bunch of expired players which is why I grouped Watson in incorrectly. 

Thanks! 
HGH fka theOCD

Disproving the Pythagorean Theorem of Baseball, year after year...

Reply #3
Herrera and Guerra at $1mn next year.  Shoemaker at $2mn, but his ISR reduces him to $1mn.

Allen and Boxberger will get released right before free agency unless you make a decision on them.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #4
processed in the database
Rod
Scurvy Dogs