Skip to main content
Topic: ACLs - 3B - Wyatt Mathisen - $250K/2023 (Read 1014 times) previous topic - next topic

ACLs - 3B - Wyatt Mathisen - $250K/2023

Please post your bids for the above player.
David
Phoenix Miners

Re: 3B - Wyatt Mathisen

Reply #1
The ACLs bid $250,000 on Wyatt Mathisen.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Re: 3B - Wyatt Mathisen

Reply #2
Closed to the ACLs
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Re: ACLs - 3B - Wyatt Mathisen

Reply #3
The ACLs will give Wyatt Mathisen a 3 year contract with a salary of $250,000 per season.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."

Reply #4
This player only has 27 career ABs. Not eligible for FA.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #5
This player only has 27 career ABs. Not eligible for FA.

Kyle,

I thought that this was one of the quirks of 2020, where we have players who have enough playing time via the projections disc, but in real life don't have the playing time. And I thought that these players were eligible for free agency this year, given the projections disc. I think retroactively saying at these players aren't eligible after they have been bid on (and not very popular, given the few bids on them) isn't right.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #6
Kyle,

I thought that this was one of the quirks of 2020, where we have players who have enough playing time via the projections disc, but in real life don't have the playing time. And I thought that these players were eligible for free agency this year, given the projections disc. I think retroactively saying at these players aren't eligible after they have been bid on (and not very popular, given the few bids on them) isn't right.
I don't disagree. I bid on Dom Nunez and won him before I realized he didn't have the ABs to qualify. 

I'm not on the CO anymore, so this is just one owner to another. 

If the CO decides I get to keep Nunez, I won't complain.  But since I found him, I thought I'd notate any other names I didn't recognize, and found Mathisen and one other.

That said, I must have missed that informal discussion (highly possible!) about the playing time in the projection disk vs. real life numbers.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #8
Does this mean my $350k bid on C Deivy Grullon is still good? And, if it is still good can I withdraw the $450k bid I made on Cam Gallagher after I thought Grullon was not eligible?
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken