Skip to main content
Topic: Cache Hogs - Max Scherzer - SP - 2019, $18.75 mill (Read 3335 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Max Scherzer - SP

Reply #15
Closed to the Cache Hogs

$18.75M/2019
or
$22.5M/2018
David
Phoenix Miners

Re: Cache Hogs - Max Scherzer - SP

Reply #16

Man that's a chunk o' change. The first year I joined Mutiny, for either 2012 or 2013 FA, there were a boatload of aces out there. Most went for 50-60% of these prices. Man how things have changed... Mad Bum will be interesting next week.

As for the contract, Mad Max is going to get 3 yrs, please.

Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #17

Man that's a chunk o' change. The first year I joined Mutiny, for either 2012 or 2013 FA, there were a boatload of aces out there. Most went for 50-60% of these prices. Man how things have changed... Mad Bum will be interesting next week.

As for the contract, Mad Max is going to get 3 yrs, please.

Provided that Blackmon doesn't get raised, the average player in round 1 of this draft went for about $7.7M.  That has to be a record for this league.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #18

Bumgarner and Altuve both will be interesting.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #19
Provided that Blackmon doesn't get raised, the average player in round 1 of this draft went for about $7.7M.  That has to be a record for this league.
Last year's week 1 average was $7.2M.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Re: Cache Hogs - Max Scherzer - SP - 2019, $18.75 mill

Reply #20
processed in the database
Rod
Scurvy Dogs