Skip to main content
Topic: May 8 (Read 757 times) previous topic - next topic

May 8

Game Highlights

~ In Scurvy, Phoenix' Patrick Corbin and two relievers give up just two hits as the Miners take a 2-1 win; In Ann Arbor, the Landlubbers Corey Kluber and two relievers combine to throw a six hit 2-0 shutout at Windy City; In Motor City, Chicago's Luis Castillo and Shaun Anderson twirl a two hit shutout to lead the Rum Runners to a 7-0 victory; But none of those top the pitching performances tonight.  New York's Dinelson Lamet and Cody Reed earn the Pitching Performance of the Year to date with a combined NO HITTER.  Lamet goes six hitless, walking five and striking out seven and Reed completes the no-no with three perfect innings, striking out four.  Joc Pederson and Jackie Bradley Jr. homer as the Knights win their third straight, 3-0 over Grants Pass.

Congratulations to the Knights on the first No Hitter of the season.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Re: May 8

Reply #1
Am I doing something wrong? I haven't been able to see game results online since 5/5.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #2
Am I doing something wrong? I haven't been able to see game results online since 5/5.
Ditto. Was wondering the same thing. Usually it’s my bad.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #3
Oooops!!!!

That's my mistake.  I'm new at this posting to the web.  I've updated the webpage with the reports.

Sorry guys.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #4
Congrats to the Knights!
But where was the no-no question for GIG when we needed it???

#whenindoubtblamekyle
Rod
Scurvy Dogs