Skip to main content
Topic: ACLs Waive (Read 1128 times) previous topic - next topic

ACLs Waive

The ACLs place Derek Norris (2018, $2M) and Daniel Hudson (2018, $1.25M) on waivers. If they clear waivers, please send them down to the minors.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Re: ACLs Waive

Reply #1
Jason,

You put Fernando Rodriguez in your minors squad here: http://www.runningrum.com/mutiny/index.php?topic=287.msg2058#msg2058

Rules only allow you two waived players on your minor league roster.  This might be the first time we've ever encountered this and I'm not sure we have a rule on how to deal with Rodriguez, but my guess is that, if you wanted to keep both Norris and Hudson on your minor league team, you'd have to waive Rodriguez again.  If you're willing to unconditionally waive either Norris or Hudson, let me know after another 67 hours or so.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #2
Can I then just put Norris on waivers to be placed in the minors and keep Hudson on the 40 man roster? I only needed one roster space to make room for Diaz.

I hadn't thought about the fact that you can only send down 2 players that way. It would seem like since Rodriguez is already there, he is the first and then I would have to pick between Norris and Hudson.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #3
No problem with that.  I'll keep Hudson on your 40 man for now.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #4
Norris sent to minors...
Rod
Scurvy Dogs