Skip to main content
Topic: Logos/Artwork (Read 1291 times) previous topic - next topic

Logos/Artwork

I think I saw a post about this years ago, but I cant find it
Who makes all of our cool logos?  I really love the one for my team ( Arizona Koi).
Im in a couple of Bands, one of which is in need of a new logo.............what would that cost?

Jim
Arizona Koi

Re: Logos/Artwork

Reply #1
I think I saw a post about this years ago, but I cant find it
Who makes all of our cool logos?  I really love the one for my team ( Arizona Koi).
Im in a couple of Bands, one of which is in need of a new logo.............what would that cost?

When were were on the older forum, I actually made a few of the logos, or found some and stole them (like Ed's Rattlers logo). Darrell (creator of this forum about 5 or 6 years ago, I believe) made some, I think. Anyone with Photoshop can do the job for you, I'd think. I used PowerPoint to create them so they're not professional enough quality for your band, I don't think.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #2
Who can I commission to come up with a logo for The Great Auk ?     Kinda of an ugly gangling bird,   The northern hemisphere version of a penguin.    I'd upload a photo but I can't figure out how.   Use an actual photo or a caricature of the bird ?     I think I saw that we have some budding artists in the league.      
Bob Miller
The Great Auk

Reply #3
Unfortunately I'm not your guy for logo making, a former member put might together, but I did find this funny picture. Figure out how to replace the cliff with a bat and you have a logo.
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #4

You're welcome.

Reply #7
Better?

Reply #9
I like that !!!!!     Definitely an Auk not a penguin.     What do you think, just as is or add something baseball related for the logo?
Bob Miller
The Great Auk

Reply #10
Definitely we need to add something baseball related!
I like that !!!!!     Definitely an Auk not a penguin.     What do you think, just as is or add something baseball related for the logo?

Reply #11
I might have some mess-around time tonight. I’ll see what I can come up with.