Skip to main content
Topic: Miracle Max (Read 2705 times) previous topic - next topic

Miracle Max

Please vote and we'll pull the voting back up for fun after the season and see how we did :)
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Re: Miracle Max

Reply #1
Call me a home town fan but I'll pick the Kraken to win the division but the ACL's are good and could easily come away with the prize. The runner up will be in contention for the wild card but could fall short to a couple teams from the Montoya.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #2
Working on my phone and hit the wrong button.  Anyway to get a revote?
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #3
I can not find a way.
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #4
Oh well.  I'll just write in that if not for my fat fingers I would have picked the ACLs simply for the Colon factor.

Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #5
Matt - I'm curious if you "fat-finger" voted for the Kraken, and ended up being correct.
Who was the other vote?
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #6
Next time I'll let my fat fingers make the roster decisions.  My brain clearly didn't have it this year.
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #7
What in the world happened to your ACL's Jason?  I remember looking at your roster in March thinking you had the division in hand.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #9
What in the world happened to your ACL's Jason?  I remember looking at your roster in March thinking you had the division in hand.
Honestly, I have no clue. No clue whatsoever about what happened to the team. No players that I had simmed in the way I thought they would. For example, Mookie Betts was horrible in the sim, but looking at him, you would think he should have done great.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #10
Honestly, I have no clue. No clue whatsoever about what happened to the team. No players that I had simmed in the way I thought they would. For example, Mookie Betts was horrible in the sim, but looking at him, you would think he should have done great.
I have Betts in SCRUBS.  He was right at his real-life numbers against righties, but a shell of himself against lefties.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion